i think everything is just fated. when i finally made up my mind, things just happened to stop it. the seat was just dirty. or was it purposely done? nvm. there will be a better chance.
2nd time taking bus no. 3 from tuition, almost lost my way man. shaun told me the bus would stop at the mrt stop, but the board wrote "tampines", so i guessed it'd be heading back to the interchange. the route it wemt was too off for me. but luckily, im not late for the meeting. went to meet my mum, then went grandma's house for dinner. saw my grandpa. he'd changed a lot. he looked much much weaker, older. oh no, hope he's well.
beautiful day, in bliss :)
1:05 pm
Lauren
shu ling
swt18
mjc graduand
12th march
bluesockz@hotmail.com
Music is Love
Baby just say goodnight
I'll be gone tomorrow
Baby just close your eyes
I cant take the sorrow
Baby just walk away
You know I cant stand